About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Unordered List

Definition List

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Can a Man ever do a wrong Transaction with God? My friend invited me to his church for a thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row. When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the Pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out as usual N20.00 from my pocket and dropped it inside d offering basket . Just then the man behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me 3 notes of 1000. I smiled, sow generous. Then majestically, I looked around and called back d usher and put the 3k in the basket and passed it on. Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention my dear'' be more careful next time, d money fell from your pocket" Whaaaat!!!!!???????😳......." "Usher please wait, it is a wrong transaction!!!!🙄 !!!!." 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😂 Don't laugh alone, share it and make someone laugh away their worries!!! Please share with friend....
This Is The Newest Post
This Is The Oldest Page
This Is The Newest Post
This Is The Oldest Page
 

About

Delivered by FeedBurner